Tuesday, May 17, 2011

CHIC INSPIRATION: Laura of On the Racks

photo from On the Racks

Don't you just love the stripes and floral prints together? I think I wanna remake this look! haha!
But I need to find first a floral shorts just like what Laura of On the Racks is wearing!
I just love her sense of style, it's wearable, comfy and stylish! 
Add to that her AMAZING photos! Oh new lens please come to me!

I think I am gonna hit the ukay store in a while and hunt for a nice floral shorts! haha!

PS: Just got two packages today, wonder what the boxes contain? hmmm....


2 comments:

  1. Cute combo! I'm excited to see you recreate it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this combo of stripes and floral

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...