Monday, April 25, 2011

I FEEL SO BLUE

Last Holy Wednesday, the last day before the malls closed, I had an emergency meeting with my boss's wife. Well I just have to return a shapewear I borrowed for a review. It was so random that what struck my mind is to wear a comfy yet chic outfit, and hence the all blue ensemble. I love it to bits! The top I am wearing is actually a dress. :)
 

And since it was a random getaway, I had my mom and Marise go with me. Another girl bonding again!  
Then dad was at a nearby mall too, so we decided to meet him at SM The Block and ate at The Big City , the home of tasty hotdogs and burgers :) Marise even had the chance to take a photo infront of an easter egg basket full of giant eggs before Easter Sunday came. I didn't brought her yesterday to the mall coz I know it will be crowded. Perhaps I will just make her an easter egg hehe!:) 

HAVE A HAPPY MONDAY TO ALL OF YOU!

Don't forget to like my photo on IMPULSE Co's contest. If ever I will get the hightest "likes" I will win a leopard bag!  I love animal-printed anything so if I win the bag I will really really really be happy! Thank you for all those who liked my photo and to those who will like it! I guess I am on the 5th rank hehe kulelat but it's okay. I am happy that I got to share to others my style. 


HELP ME WIN LEO!
Click the photo and like it!
THANK YOU!

blue georgette dress- thrifted
blue shorts- Landmark
bag- c/o Ava
blue flats- SM Dept. store

4 comments:

  1. Awe!! You look so cute! I love those shorts. Your little one is just so adorable. Your blog makes me smile! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voted for you na! I love the bag! haha same nga! I have the same plastic flats too... from none other than SM my love! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, blue na blue nga pero di masakit sa mata :) Super cute ng baby mo! Ang hilig niya magbungis-ngis. Ang kyut-kyuuut!

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how you're rocking the bag!!:) and good luck with the contest!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...