Tuesday, April 26, 2011

FLORAL,MINT GREEN, AND STRIPES

Last week when I brought mom and Marise to Trinoma, I got three tops from Landmark
which costs me a grand total of P700 only! I love the colors, the fabric and the fit, thinking that each is only about P250 or less. 

 
I love the floral print plus the color combination. The fabric is soft, and in good quality. 


I love the mint green color and the unique sleeves! The fabric is cotton and not sheer.

And lastly, this nautical over-sized top which is the last piece I got from the rack before I paid my bill on the cashier. That explains why I haven't tried it on the fitting room hehe but when I tried it at home, gawd the comfiest top I have ever worn! It fits me well too!

Now I have more tops to play-around for my outfit photos! :) 

HAVE A NICE DAY! 

PS: Thank you to all those who liked my entry on IMPULSE CO's fb page. I am far behind with my 80 likes because the leading has already 200+ likes, but it's okay. Marami pa akong kakaining bigas but who knows maybe a miracle will happen. But then, I am happy I joined the contest, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN TO REESH! :) If you still haven't voted yet, add me first on FB here. Then like my entry here.

AGAIN, I know I am not gonna win but  I appreciate all your efforts to help me gather more likes. To my hubby's friends thank you so much for the support, iba kayo talaga fight kung fight! Go Bridge Boys! To my former classmates, friends, and relatives, my biggest thank you to all of you!

 Congratulations to Nariese Giangan you're rocking the contest haha , you deserve it sis! :)



3 comments:

  1. Landmark is really great for our cheap thrills! i like going there too. ♥ the shorts and skirts there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your finds! I love Landmark too! Btw, liked your entry already :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you found some great things! I love the blue shirt with the ruffle down the sides and the last black and white top. CUTE! Kiah

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...