Wednesday, April 27, 2011

WHEN GREEN MEETS KHAKI

 
 

 I just love the colors combining in my outfit. So cool in the eyes! This is the outfit I can wear under the sun, the fabrics are so light and cool...comfy yet chic. No matter how I would like to wear layers of clothes or throw over my blazer, I can't wear it too long due to the heat of the summer. I usually bring blazers for emergency or if like I wanna go to the mall and spend almost a day inside.

I am thinking of doing a giveaway for my shop's fb page, whatcha think? :) Then for my blog too maybe in May.






mint green top- Landmark
pants- thrifted
wedges-Parisian Jr.
bag- c/o Ava
necklaces- random
bangle- gift from hubby



2 comments:

  1. WOW! Those pants are perfect on you. I love the fit and the color. You paired them just right with that color top. This is one of my faves! kiah

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the look denise :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...