Tuesday, March 22, 2011

TAKE FIVE: THE RED DRESS






Woke just one morning feeling like challenging myself. So in one-hour I came-up with these photos. I styled my LRD (Little Red Dress) in five ways. And oh I love how it matches with my shoes! LOVE IT!

I personally love the last photo. I tried to braid my hair along with my scarf and that's the result, slightly messy! haha! I wanna show you also how this lovely pair of heels look like in sideview. I LOVE ITS CHUNKY HEELS!


So there you go my five takes for my LRD! See you again on my next TAKE FIVE! :)

Off to work mode now!

PS: nahilo ako kagabi, I thought I was sick and all, but OMG, lumindol pala!  I was in panic mode last night. I hope no more earthquakes anywhere in the world, I know it is impossible, but I really pray hard. Well, prayers can move mountains, as  they say.


LRD by Secret Paris
heels bought from Ava

7 comments:

  1. Aww it's such a lovely dress! Been looking for a red dress in that shape for AGES but no luck. Le sigh. Plus the red looks amazing with your shoes! <3

    Nalurkey ako sa lindol na yan, nako. @.@

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you are so creative. i never thought of styling my LRD(little red dress) that way
    take a look at this post.

    http://appleturns28.blogspot.com/2010/12/year-end-party-2010.html

    it makes my outfit boring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omygawd i love your shoes denise! and lovely red dress too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great styles! i love the 5th outfit most! and the shoes, oh my it's really awesome!!! :)

    Love,
    Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  5. yey!! you totally rocked the shoes with the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous shots! Love your animal-print heels. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...