Wednesday, March 23, 2011

SAFARI LADY

Hey ladies! Last Sunday, we spent family bonding at my hubby's house. And I wanted to show you what I wore that day. I am excited to wear my new heels so I made that day an excuse to wear it! haha!

I have no plans of wearing the hat but then I saw it hanging on  the door so I grabbed it and put on my head. I look like Kuya Kim eh? haha! 




Plus here's a couple of Marise's photos before we left. She's so pretty! I love her outfit that day, well I bought it for her. We both love shopping at Gingersnaps! Clothes are really preppy and chic! She's into denims nowadays. :)



HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY TO ALL OF YOU! :)


black top- thrifted
shorts- Landmark
hat- hubby's
heels- bought from Ava

1 comment:

  1. i get kilig whenever i see those shoes on you :D pretty maris!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...