Monday, February 21, 2011


The test shot! haha It turned out cute so I included it here.








So as promised ladies, here are my photos wearing my newly-bought pair of wedges from Parisian Jr.! I just love how versatile this pair is as you can pair it with mini dresses such as this, you can pair it with shorts, or skin tight jeans, and even maxi skirts! I love its tan color and the lightness of it! Swear you could run with this pair or even dance with it!

And I tried something new in my hair, have you seen it? I actually did some little braids on the side. I am loving the boho feel of my outfit!:)


floral dress- thrifted
black ballet skirt underneath- thrifted
belt- hangmenow
wedges- Parisian Jr.
headband- SM Kids

6 comments:

  1. I loooove the wedges! I'm pretty sure these will haunt my dreams until I decide to buy them. @.@ and you look so adorable in the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ bestie: thanks dear! Go buy na Bestie it's just P999 only. I got this fresh from the rack as in kakapatong lang nung saleslady sa rack haha!:) I am sure you'll love 'em!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I am your newest follower and fan ! Would love if you do the same and say hi ! Love your hair and fun style !
    Have a great week !
    XOXO

    http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com/
    http://www.chictopia.com/lechateaudesfleurs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shoe find! The hair thing is cute too :)

    http://burningskyy.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! I like your dress. I want it too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...