Sunday, January 2, 2011

MAN ENOUGH




Sometimes when I get tired of wearing the same old clothes, I ended up wearing a man-inspired outfit. So I went to work looking like this. I wanted to wear my black pumps but just opted to go on my flats since I am a commuter. And riding a jeep or a fx with heels on your feet is the most suicidal thing I would ever do! Haha! Not only will I make myself stupid but also I will hurt my feet to hell!

 One thing I like about this outfit is the way the colors combined plus, it is comfortable to wear. I swear I am on the look again of black and white striped polos just like this one. Leggings are my life savior. It's my key piece to an outfit since wearing one allows me to move freely and comfortably.

I am cooking something for my blog and for my shop, and I know things need time and the right people to get 'em done. I am so excited and really looking forward to all of the projects inside my head. As of now all I wanted to do is to shed those extra pounds away that I got from eating too much this holiday season!

bf polo- thrifted
blazer-thrifted
leggings- SM Department store
flats- Landmark Trinoma
belt- Divisoria
accessories- random

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty outfit! Oh, and I really like your header. :) You have such a lovely blog, I'm a follower.

    Happy new year!

    www.eccentric-behavior.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair is gorgeous!!! androgynous outfits are really sexy too! ganda :) happy new year!

    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 the bag and the whole outfit! :))

    http://www.spaghettiheels.com/
    http://fashion-disposal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have beautiful hair!

    Can't wait to see what you're cooking up for the blog/shop. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...