Thursday, December 16, 2010

SO SLOW



          With my very busy life right now, I wish to have a slower beat even for awhile. I am kinda stressed keeping all the balls rolling above my palms. I  feel like I am like a juggler, spinning 3 to 4 balls all throughout. Honestly, I enjoy my busy life, I get to discover new things everyday. I get to realize that there are far more better reasons to live than to just give-up life.

           I have so much plans in mind right now, and I do I hope I'll be able to fulfill them. As year 2010  is about to end, I am starting to assess myself, and pointing-out things so I can very much plan my life on the coming year. I wish  to total make-over my blog, bombard with outstanding photos, and gain more followers to inspire with my everyday stories and fashion styles. I know my blog is as not as good or as popular as those you know, but I'd like to sincerely thank all the loyal followers or readers of my blog. I know in my heart that this blog has MORE to offer, and I do hope that though my readers are few, still they won't get tired of reading. THANK YOU SO MUCH to all of you ladies! Cheers to a more happy blogging years to come!:)

4 comments:

  1. Hey denise, you're a rocking blogger! Don't worry :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such amazing style! I love your blog. I am now following!

    Love & Labels

    ReplyDelete
  3. ganda ng lighting ng pics mo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have an awesome blog, denise! don't fret!:)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...