Saturday, December 18, 2010

KHAKIS AND BLUES






































      Aside from the black and white combination, the royal blue and mustard yellow, I also like the mix between khaki and blue. It gives me a feeling of nostalgia with a bit of softness. And so I tried mixing these two colors and I came-up with this cute outfit! I love how I maintained the color scheme of blue and khaki.

       At first I opted not to wear the blazer, but yeah the season is kinda cold so I decided to just wear my vintage printed blazer. And I know I can't be able to wear alone this plunging V-neckline and backless dress without any cover-up! Yikes! It will be too revealing!

       About the sentiments of my previous post, I would like to thank Bestie, Ava, and Melai for the comments and  the advice,. I really am happy to know that you care for me guys! I am so touched! I will definitely take all of your advices! I love you girls! I hope to meet and bond with you soon again!:)


         Now my mind is on party mode now! Today is our company's Christmas Party! And guess what, I will be performing a song number! Yikes! Terrible! Will show you photos soon! Right now I need to get dressed and memorize the lyrics of my chosen song. hahaha!

WEARING:
denim dress- thrifted
blazer- thrifted
belt-divisoria
shoes- from supplier
accessories- Quiapo

2 comments:

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...