Tuesday, October 5, 2010

PINSTRIPES

Whenever I wear this red pinstripes shirts dress, I always remember a sour-gummy long red candy sticks which you can buy at the Candy Corner. I love how it tastes, a perfect match of sour and sweet.

I got this top on my supplier, and I fell in love with it the moment I see her. It's because you cannot find a vertical stripes polo like this one, most commonly, they are horizontal.
I matched this polo with my very versatile vest, and my tan flats to compliment each other. I love how I pulled this stylish pieces together.
We are on a brainstorming mode again, in preparation for our RAW SCHOOL session this coming Wednesday. I hope we will be able to earn points again for us to be considered on the second round of Iron Creatives. I must say, it's really hard to create an ad campaign, you need tons and tons of creativity, and positivity!

PS: My October collection on my shop is coming this week watch-out for it! Lots and lots of pretty clothes on sale!:)

To all the winners of my giveaway, kindly wait for your prizes to come, they are on their way to your doorsteps!:)

WEARING:
red pinstripes polo- from supplier
vest- thrifted
tan flats- divisoria
accessories- Quiapo

4 comments:

  1. Love the look!
    Your vest is really classy :)
    XO Veronica
    hopefully you stop by!
    my passion for fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this,=) reminds me of the H&M stripped shirtdress ko,=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Denise, I met you at the Vanity event, I posted our photo in my blogpost about it :)

    LOL you're right, the pinstripes reminded me of candy, too. Very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i got a striped polo dress from my sister's shop too..and yes, they are most perfect for the figure.

    love that you paired yours with camel...makes the red look more earthy.

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...