Tuesday, July 6, 2010

INSPIRED BY: CALIVINTAGE






l




I was strolling around the blogosphere when I tumbled upon Calivintage's pretty and stylish blog. I enjoyed navigating from every posts she have there. I was really inspired how she dress-up or dress-down, still looking fab and glam. And one posts there really amazes me. I have the exact same polka dot dress she was wearing only that, hers is old rose pink and mine's navy blue.

I am also excited to reveal one-by-one, new segments in my blog! Yippee! nd my online store is now in preparation for its 19th and 20th collection full of chic items tat you'll surely love to bits! Check out also Simone's Closet new layout! So pretty and chic!Time for some renovations!:)

WEARING:
Polka dots dress- thrifted
tights- SM
Shoes- divisoria
belt- divisoria
blazer- thrifted
accessories- Quiapo

4 comments:

  1. nice inspiration denise :) tell me kung pwede tayo on saturday :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. kailangan nalang shades, kuhang kuha na :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love this look on you! pretty outfit dear :)

    xoxo, cherie
    paradeofdresses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...