Sunday, June 13, 2010

CLIENT FEATURE NO. 1: Yricka!

Yricka in Simone's Closet Cheetah dress



Yricka in Simone's Closet Purple top and grey skirt

Yricka wearing Simone's Closet handmade pendant





Yricka in Simone's Closet floral frock

I opened my online shop Simone's Closet last August 30 2009. This was because my first shop Trendshopping, along with my best friend Grace, has just closed due to our busy schedule. I continued the business alone coz fashion and styling are my real thing. And so the birth of my online store. Even I was starting again with another online shop, meaning zero client again, Yricka was the first who supported me up to now. She always buy from my collections ever since then. I love her to death and she's a trusted buyer! She buys in bulk hehe as in maramihan talaga! hehe! I miss her and I am hoping to see her again in my future collections!:)

PS: The pictures above is a photo from her, wearing Simone's closet items, these are just some, because she actually bought tons of clothes already. (maybe she finds it difficult to take shots of the plenty clothes she got from my store, ang dami na kasi hehe!)

1 comment:

  1. OMG SIS. I JUST SAW THIS!!!!

    Graaaabe. I am super touched!!!! Thank you sobra! I don't know what to say. I've been very busy at school that's why I'm not able to update my blog and my Multiply site as well. I just had the instict to check your fashion blog and voila!!!!

    Will be waiting for my order on Tuesday!
    You made my day!
    I love you sis! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...