Monday, June 14, 2010

CAM WHORE 1





CAM WHORE = Camera + Whore. Yes I am a certified cam whore. I love myself so much that I wanted to capture myself in cameras. May it be in my digital camera, webcam, or my cellphone's camera. It feels good whenever I see myself in photos. Who doesn't love photos anyway? They are memoirs of a person's life, they are the symbol of his past, the symbol of his happy or sad happenings in his life...for me they are treasure.

I wanted to share with you batch 1 of my cam whoring thing hehe! These pictures were taken in the office, when I felt like sleepy. The cam whore in me releases when I feel sleepy, that's always during the so called "siesta hours" wherein you must tell yourself to stay awake and do your works even though the moment, the hour is cradling you to sleep. That explains why I have tons of pictures in my cellphone. Next batch will be posted soon1:)

4 comments:

  1. hi there simone!

    i tagged you in my POST

    do check it out if you have the time. thankies dear!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha boredom does tend to do that to people! It's difficult for me though, because I usually get bored while out on coverage... and it's a little awkward to camwhore with people around!:p

    Yes, the maroon dress is available. Do you want it? (: if so, e-mail me with your number na lang. (;

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your ring! :)

    btw, I've just come across your blog and it's lovely! :)

    xoxo
    mycherrygum.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i used to be a super cam-whore filling my phone with photos of me...now, the only photos i have of myself are for my blog. not too much raising-the-cam-up to take a photo of myself...hehe.

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...