Saturday, June 12, 2010

BACK TO BLACK








Yesterday was Friday, and it meant that, that will be my last day of wearing "my outfits" Saturday is intended for wearing super casual outfits, let's say a pair of tailored jeans plus a white shirt, or a tank top worn under a cardigan. I always like am going back to my college days whenever Saturday comes. Ever since then, I love wearing black. During my pregnancy days, I am always in black.

Yesterday also, is a black day. Meaning rainy day. Very gloomy. The surrounding is dark that you can tell at 4pm that it's already 6pm. I hope I'll see Mr. Sun again next week, especially that I'll be going on a thrift challenge on Monday, since it's holiday and no office work! I am preparing for the relaunch of my store. New layouts, new items, lot's o' surprises! That's why I am kinda busy.

WEARING:
Grey tank top with sequins- landmark
black liquid leggings- bought online
black gladiator sandals- boutique find
black blazer- thrifted
black rings- quiapo

2 comments:

  1. Wow, nice outfit sis!!!I love black=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyhey! I come with great news. Haha. I found Oxford flats at Janilyn.

    Photo: http://i47.tinypic.com/2nk3wg8.jpg

    Price: P995.

    Hope you find a pair in your local Janilyn. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...