Friday, May 7, 2010

ROYAL BLUE

I am so excited that after a month of preparations for these big collection, I am proud to say that it is now uploaded... BUT it'll be visible only tomorrow pa, since I am still adding finishing touches pa, I 'd rather be slow and sure. I hope you'll support the launching of my collection tomorrow! The wait is really worth it!

Anyway, I got this royal blue dress at a thrift store again, in Quiapo! So nice right? It's very flowy and comfy! I wore it with leggings since I commute everyday, and I don't want to be too revealing (the hem's too short for me to move or bend while climbing up jeepneys or tricycles hehe) These kind of circumstances made me think that I should really learn now how to drive so that I can borrow my father's car, if he will allow me hahaha!

ADVANCED HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ME AND ALL THE WONDER MOMS OUT THERE!
Let's take this opportunity to let them feel loved not only on that day, but always!







WEARING:
royal blue dress- thrifted
grey leggins- divisoria
brown corset belt- F and H
brown shoes- divisoria

1 comment:

  1. Royal blue is my fav color from the blue ;p lol hard to explain XD
    but i love how the dress looks on you and adoreee your long gorgous hair

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...