Monday, May 10, 2010

JEGGINGS AND ROMPER FOR SALE!


I found this cute animal printed romper in my supplier! And is now on sale at my online store Simone's Closet! Very comfy and stylish! Perfect for running errands, or a summer outfit, or for gimik parties! Top it off with a black blazer plus strappy heels plus red lipstick and vavavoom!!!!

I also found in an ukay store in Quiapo, a very fab jeggings! Which we all know is very IN today! As I saw on this on the rack, I ran fast and grabbed it! But when I fit it at home, it can't fit on my legs hehe it's big kasi! That's why even though I like this so much, I sell it now online shop! This jeggings best fit S to M frames and those with slim hips and legs! It's on excellent condition. and no damage!

You might want to check other items, and place your bids! click here.:)







4 comments:

  1. Hey darling, enter my giveaway :))

    http://fraupixiedust.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-first-giveaway-make-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great jumpsuit, I think it will be sold very quick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jumpsuit is very cute and comfy! It looks good on you. :)

    The Camera necklace giveaway is still open dear. Just be a follower (google connect) then leave a comment saying "Cheese!" (2 comments per person at any time but not consecutive) and include your blog URL/email address. Fifth person to comment gets the necklace! ^___^

    Lovelots, Lee <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i always wanted to get a romper but i don't know if it will look good for me, i mean i'm a plus sized girl =(

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...