Thursday, May 13, 2010

STUDENT FOR 2 DAYS

I am so sorry for lack of posts on Monday, Tuesday, and yesterday! It's just that during the long weekends, I slept all day and rest and pampered coz for my back at the office will surely be a hiatus hehe. We need to research in different libraries, for some informations we need for our client, that's why for two days, we've been like a student going gaga over the pile of books!hehe. Last tuesday we went to UP, I will post my outfit post then tomorrow! Yesterday, we were in Ateneo Rizal Library. The library is so cozy and really quiet. I am still sleepy, I was so tired yesterday!:)







WEARING:
frilled long top- thrifted
black leggings- greenhills
black flats- landmark
ring-quiapo
cuff- gift

1 comment:

  1. Sis! You should try going to DLSU's Library too! We've got the most high-tech facilities in searching for books! :P Hahaha. And, not to mention the largest collection of books!!! I'm just not sure if outsiders are allowed to enter. Hahaha.

    I'm looooving your frilled long top!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...