Monday, January 18, 2010


FASHION FAIRYTALE

Tada! Presenting my upcoming collection preview! UH!UH!wait a minute! I know you're expecting that my collection preview is composed of the collection pieces inside, but I opted not to show it coz I really want you guys to crave and wait for it. The next collections are really overloaded with great stuffs!Plus we'll be launching our fashion accessories collection and our newest line of business....the CALLING CARD BUSINESS! If any of you needs calling card, you can contact me and I 'll make your business cards!
Just bear with me now, especially that I am so busy with work,my baby, and with my upcoming collections! Don't worry coz the wait is really worth it!Love you guys!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...