Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I love topshop!



The Parisienne Lookbook









Who wouldn't love TOPSHOP? I went to their site and saw these awesome lookbook pics
I can't get enough by just looking at them! I want to have at least one set of a Parisienne look!
If by chance I could save enough money to buy one whole outfit, I'll definitely go grab the chance!
And if not, I will find thrift pieces and assemble them to look as near as those parisienne styles of topshop! Whew! I wish there is always a genie in a bottle, and if I happen to see one, I will definitely wish to own one topshop branch!hehehe! I think I have a parisienne look on my upcoming collections. Maybe I'll post it before the launching! So WATCH-OUT!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...