Sunday, November 1, 2015

It's Never Too Late


It is never too late to do things you always love, or at least be with someone you really have to be with...


It's nice to be back with a new outfit post. This was actually an old OOTD set of photos but I was really lost on track if this was already posted so I decided to put this up anyway. This set is my favorite among the bunch I took. :) 

The dress I am wearing here is actually a piece we are selling at Simone's Closet. SO if you are interested in getting my look here, go check us out! Plus, I am happy to say that Simone's Closet is already part of the STYLE METRO CONCEPT STORE. Will blog about it soonest! I really have to put my schedule in organize, everything is a mess hehe.

For now I'll leave this post to you! Hope you like it! :)
































No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...