Tuesday, August 25, 2015

In Full Bloom


Hi how's your day? Mine's a bit slow but I enjoy every moment of it. I still believe that time is an essential ingredient for someone's success. I honestly am taking baby steps on the new venture I am into right now. Recently, I really enjoy taking my ootd's (glad that  am back to my regular mojo!) 

By the way the outfit I am wearing is from Simone's Closet 's HIPPIE DAYS COLLECTION! I am so into wearing off-shoulder tops lately! Plus I feel so boho whenever I am wearing a maxi skirt! :) Do you like my outfit! and oh I am lovin my tall grass background! :)


maxi skirt- Simone's Closet



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...