Friday, August 21, 2015

For What It's Worth


An open letter to YOU who have broken my heart yet taught me lessons I won't ever forget. For what I am worth for, I have learned that I only deserve the best. YOU failed to make me feel that way but i am not cursing you for it. I have yet to thank you for YOU made me realize to love myself more than anybody else. I hope that YOU are not feeling the brokenness of the pain you have caused me. I'll be alright I will be bouncing back. :) 

Wearing SIMONE'S CLOSET 's long off-shoulder top and mallow pendant necklace from the HIPPIE DAYS COLLECTION! :) 


























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...