Sunday, July 5, 2015

Twenty Seventh




I just turned a year older and wiser. I am happy that I was given another chance to fulfill my dreams, another chance to extend more help to more people, and another chance to live the life to the fullest. I am 27, and getting older means you're entering to a much more challenging phase of life...and that's inevitable. You will be tested a lot of times, your faith and vision in life would really go under the mile. BUT at the end of the day it is on how you hold on to your goals that really matters. no amount of doubts would ever sink in your boat of dreams. :) 

HAPPY 27TH TO ME! :) cheers to more blessings! :)


PS: the maxi dress and belt  I am wearing is a part of Simone's Closet's LOST IN THE CITY COLLECTION! order now! :) 
























1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday! I wish you all the best in life and may you fulfill all your dreams! :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...