Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Tribal



I have been meaning to really update you guys at least one post a day. And I will be beginning it from now on. What have I been doing lately?? Well we all know I do business and writing jobs at the same time right? Top these all off with a new business I just opened! Yeah yeah, doing so really made me extra busier haha! 


But before I dig in to details on my next posts...I would like to share why I super love this outfit. Well number one is COMFORT. you know me too well that I wouldn't sacrifice comfort over fashion because the two can actually meet in between. I fancy wide-leg pants nowadays for the simple reason that it accentuates my curves so well and they always seem to look very presentable and business meeting-worthy no matter if it's printed or colorful. haha! 

Do you like my outfit? Well you can actually get this whole look just visit our LOST IN THE CITY collection here and here!


outfit and accessories from- SIMONE'S CLOSET





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...