Friday, April 3, 2015

Little Simone



 How was your holy week going on so far? Mine's pretty good, I am spending it at home with my little Marise. We both are recovering from fever hopefully today our sickness will be totally gone. :)

Last Sunday I asked my little Marise for a fun shoot wearing our terno boho tops. It's a new design coming out very soon! :) I love the circular hem and the fringes! :)  I never knew we would be opening our kiddie line of clothes and accessories! Such a blessing for Simone's Closet! This only goes to show that more people are loving, and starting to embrace our boho lifestyle! :)

I will be out today with my brother! Be back with another new post! :)


















1 comment:

  1. Aww! You and your baby girl look super cute! :) Buti she's game to pose! Such a cutie! :)

    All the best to you and your new line!

    xx
    Reg of heyrocketgirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...