Thursday, March 26, 2015

Which Way To Go



Hello! hell! Finally another OOTD post! The past few days have been so busy. I just ventured to a new business so my schedule is quite tight. Right now while typing this post I am sick with fever and I am not really feeling well but since I am itching to post this here I am still typing hehe. 

Anyway there are things in life you will never know if they are worth the try or not unless you do them. you may seek advice from friends and family, but at the end of the day you will only know which way to go when you let yourself walk into the path. What if the path is going no where? or it leads you far from your destination? Don't worry, you can always go back and find the right way again, at least you know now which paths are worth to take,and those that aren't! :)


lace kimono- Simone's Closet
flats- Trunkshow













\









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...