Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Just Believe


Hello I am back from a weekend hiatus! It was such a fun SUPERSALE BAZAAR weekend fro me. I bonded with my co blogger and co bohemian lady, Ana Gonzales. Will blog  about it very soon. for now, I'd like to share another OOTD post featuring my new favorite dress and necklace from Simone's Closet! The dress just got sold out we have 1 last piece left haha! 

I'll be back with a new post and more kwentos, for now, I gotta go I have tons of errands of to do. I just wanna remind you all that we will be launching the ROADTRIP catalog this weekend for you to shop on! don't forget to follow SIMONE'S CLOSET SHOP! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...