Thursday, February 26, 2015

We Can't Have It All


I once asked a friend (sometimes myself) why I don't have all the things I have ever wanted? Well simply because WE CANNOT HAVE IT ALL. In this life, I have come to realize that the lack of some things is a way of the Lord to push us to become better and have strong faith in Him. We won't be able to do so if we are given all the things we have ever wanted, because we would focus on getting more than giving more, and become happy. It is through giving and helping that we earn something. We may not get material things, but we just earned God's faith and trust on us that no matter what, we choose to be good rather than be greedy and by living that kind of life, we are living the life of God wants to live, and rest assured He will not let us down <3 p="">

I thank God for giving me just exactly what I needed. He never fails me He never does. :)

PS: that dress I am wearing is another favorite of mine! :) It's part of Simone's Closet's ROADTRIP COLLECTION! if you want to order, just send us a message on our facebook shop! :)

















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...