Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Because I Care



 My close friends know, that I get affected when people so close to me, are in need, or suffering from problems. I can give to others what is already on my palms. We may not be superheroes, or magicians to give all the solutions but remember God is always up there looking to us, hearing our pleas, and I know He is already doing something about our problems. Our only role now, is to keep our faith, and give help to others, no matter how small acts they may be. Remember...

A SIMPLE ACT OF CARING CAN CREATE ENDLESS RIPPLES. 





















1 comment:

  1. You're right. Sometimes the best thing we can do for a friend is to be there to listen and comfort.
    God won't give us struggles without giving us the strength to go through them victorious.
    Added this blog to my blogroll :) (at the right sidebar)

    Eleigh
    www.misseleighneux.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...