Tuesday, January 20, 2015

You Can Never Hide Feelings



Lately my feelings/emotions is like a roller coaster ride. Sometimes I am happy, sometimes I am sad. But more so, deep within me there's something I need to know. Something should be healed, something should be touched. And for no reason, I couldn't decipher how, or where all of these are coming from. I am longing for something and I am quite sure that no matter how I mask everything, I couldn't and I wouldn't be able to contain such emotions. 

Could it be regrets? Could it be that I have finally realized things, see them clearly now, and though I am quite sure I know the answer already, I am losing sight on the reality and what my instincts tell me. WEIRDO.CYCLONE, AVALANCHE of feelings. How do I decipher you? How do I know the answers to you. My heart feels while my mind rumbles. Should I need answers now, if so, where to find/get them? or should I wait for them to come but how long? Can I wait? Or I'll die waiting? If I wait will I still have time, or am I too late? God help me. :(

Moving on... this was my outfit yesterday when I did some fabric shopping for Simone's Closet. I am excited to finish the entire summer collection so we can shoot and show them all to you. I wish I have bionic eyes, robotic mind, and a mechanical pair of hands so I can do them swiftly, but then I am just a normal girl haha! :) 

PS: Pardon the spill of emotional spiels, I just can't contain it anymore. I wish the heavens above will enlighten me. :)


top- Simone's Closet (still available and ready for purchase)
pants- thrifted
sandals- Landmark
hat-SM
moto jacket- thrifted



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...