Friday, January 30, 2015

Mermaid Dreams


Here's a mermaid skirt, a new item coming out on Simone's Closet's summer collection this March! I have always been dreaming about this design and just when my seamstress finished this, my heart skipped a beat and I knew for a fact it's a wonderful boho clothing piece for summer! I tried it on and swear, it's the most flattering style of skirt I have ever worn! I seriously don't wanna put this off my body the moment I wore it! haha! 

I can't wait to finish all the designs so we can launch them already online! :) For updates and more sneak peek on our new collection, make sure you hang out on our IG accounts:

@simonesfashionclost (my personal IG)
@simonesclosetshop (Simone's Closet's IG)


Have a great day guys! :)



dress used as a top- Simone's Closet
mermaid skirt- Simone's Closet
sandals - Landmark























No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...