Friday, November 21, 2014

Monochrome



 Such a new feels for me to be wearing a monochromatic outfit like this. I never planned this outfit til I realized upon typing this post, that everything seems to pull off together haha! that top I am wearing is a muscle tee from Artwork, and it's my current fave! So chic and hippie at the same time! I am taking a lil break from work and squeezed in a new post! later today til Sunday I will be too busy with my bazaar! Hope you have some time to visit SIMONE'S CLOSET tomorrow at Rockwell Tent Makati! We will be selling together with amazing local brands, for the WINTER WISH BAZAAR! :) 

Hope you're having a great Friday! :)


top- Artwork
cape- Simone's Closet
bag- Longchamp
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...