Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Baby Let Your Hair Down


 I have been on a LSS mode with Let Your Hair Down by Magic. I have been a fan of them since Rude! haha! Go try listening to these two, bet you'll love them for sure! Moving on, I am soooooo madly in love with off-shoulder tops! They are way flattering and sexy without revealing too much skin! Made a boho version of the famous off-shoulder tops (the one I am wearing on the photos) Surprisingly, this cropped style is way too comfy and not revealing my belly! I know! I know you like this too! So if you have time, go visit SIMONE'S CLOSET now because we are selling some online! Or in case you will be swinging by in the south, we'll be at the...




together with amazing Filipino brands! Start shopping for your Christmas gifts! :) 

make sure to follow their social networking sites:
@ribazaars





























1 comment:

  1. I love how boho is sooo you talaga! Super bagay sayo :) love ittttt! <3

    xx
    HERSHEY
    www.theteenagequeen.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...