Monday, June 9, 2014

Wander Your Soul


I was born to a good family. Very. I have been raised to become a good lady. I follow rules, by law, or by my parents (hehe), but you can't take away the free-spirited soul in me! I am very different to my conservative family. I do things I like, and even those beyond my comfort zone. I embrace myself to sadness to appreciate happiness. I let myself commit mistakes, to know what is right. I let myself wander. And this I guess is the reason why most of the times, my family is somehow reading me wrong. I open myself to almost any type of people. I can talk to different people with different status in life. I see their deep stories and the good in them. I never confine to just being "safe". 

This I guess is the reason why I find falling in love again might be crucial to me. I had once been wrong and I know this time around in case I finally meet the one, I am pretty sure my family will be there to judge. It's alright, I know they care for me, but I do hope they let me decide this time. :) 


I'll explore myself more, be daring than I used to be, and be wiser than before. :)



top- Bench
pants- For Me
cape-Simone's Closet
cobweb necklace-Simone's Closet
boho crown-Simone's Closet




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...