Sunday, May 4, 2014

Yellow Bug


Hello guys! I am off in a bit to SUPERSTYLE MANILA bazaar but before that I can't wait to share with you a new favorite ootd set of mine!!! :) I spotted a pastel yellow beetle car on the Superstyle Manila car show and I knew it's a perfect spot for an OOTD! Thank you to the owner of the car for letting me take my photos there! I wasn't able to thank personally but still, thanks for allowing me to! :) 

If you have time today, please do drop by at the SUPERSTYLE MANILA BAZAAR and spot amazing finds from  Simone's Closet and many more brands! :) Your favorite bloggers are there also! :) See you at 2pm! :) 


dress- thrifted
lace cape- Simone's Closet
cobweb- Simone's Closet
boho crown- Simone's Closet


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...