Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Olive Green


How was your week going guys? :) mine's pretty good and pretty busy just like the old times. Thank God for a wonderful bonding week I experienced along with my friends on the recently concluded SUPERSTYLE MANILA BAZAAR. The bazaar didn't do well, but it was the happiness I got when I bonded for 3 days with my friends. 

Moving on, I am back to real world again.I just somehow wish I am stuck over the weekends for I am more than free to do anything i want. Oh well! I have a long list of to-dos and one of which, is, I am polishing the new collection coming this weekend at Simone's Closet! I am so excited to reveal our look book album and our full collection! 

to get updates: visit our instagram:
@simonesclosetshop
@simonesfashioncloset

dress- Simone's Closet
cobweb necklace- Simone's Closet
sandals-Tutum











No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...