Friday, April 18, 2014

Dreaming Of Coachella

Hi guys! I know most of you are on vacay, either staycation, or out of somewhere enjoying with our families! Well, I chose to stay at home and do a little sacrifice of not going anywhere else, and so, while I am at home, I have been injecting myself with a lot of inspirations. 


I have been a long time fan of Pinterest, but I never created an account (ever!) which I am regretting now!ahah! Thanks to my girl friends, Andie, and Nike, for pushing me to make one. And so right after pressing that sign in button, I have pinning non-stop COACHELLA/BOHO/SUMMER/MUSIC FESTIVAL photos!

I feel so inspired to shoot everywhere and I realized how free-spirited I am, and that I am thankful for being a boho girl! 


Just like that bohemian girl above, I have been so obsessed with long capes, denim shorts, and boots. Speaking of boots, I have been eyeing a good pair already for ages and gosh I haven't found one. Been to Forever 21, but I didn't like the boots much. If you know  any please do comment below!


Moving on, don't you find these two outfits so boho???!!! If not with our humid weather, I would gladly try on those looks! I died looking at these pictures! :))

 and below are photos of my next shoot pegs with my power team, and Bella of course!


I seriously can go on and on, but instead, head-on ever to my pinterest to see loads of bohemian goodness! :) can't wait for our 2nd summer collection shoot! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...