Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Hippie Days


Lately I have been drawn to wearing maxi skirts. But sometimes I find it too boring to just pair it with plain shirts, hence,I tried wearing one with my loose layered tank top.  Then layered it over with my denim crop vest. Never did I imagine the pairing would end up  this great!  

My past week has been mad crazy busy, and I am actually claiming my entire March to be one. But you know it's nice to succumb yourself with the things you like doing. I may be working (my day job, business, and a new found one work) juggling three work loads, but hey I don't feel like working at all since I enjoy doing them all. When you love what you are doing, you wont' feel like working at all. Besides, I need to keep myself busy  to refrain myself from over thinking. My February has been a pretty nightmare for me and I am hoping little by little I can recover. 

Moving on, I am inviting you all to see Simone's Closet's NAVAJO SUMMER COLLECTION launch at the Powersale Bazaar, this March 14-16 at the Metrotent Metrowalk! Please do visit my instagram account for details! @simonesfashioncloset


top, skirt, earrings- Simone's Closet
vest- thrifted
sandals- Solemate












No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...