Thursday, January 16, 2014

Build The Pieces




There's something about black and blue that made me fall in love with it several times. It's a no-fail combination. I wore this outfit last December for Marise's school Christmas program. I needed something that's both fashionable and comfy. I opted to wear just the black dress alone, but I ended up layering it over with a blue denim vest and cobweb neckalce for added interest. 

There's something bothering me right now, that only one person can fix. I hope everything will fall into its places. You know the feeling when everything seems to fall apart? But you have to be strong to be able to build the pieces together? Yeah feels so bad but you have to grow to be able to handle things like those. I just face each day with a lot of hope and smile, and never waste a minute. 

Hope you are having a blast! :) I am back to dozing myself off with a lot of article writings and product planning for Simone's Closet. :) 


dress-thrifted
vest- thrifted
oxfords- custom made by Aisa Ipac
bag-Parisian
cobweb-Simone's Closet



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...