Monday, January 20, 2014

2 Side Slit


There's always 2 sides to everything. You may be happy today but tomorrow you are not. There's always a negative and a positive side to things. What to do when life gives you all the negatives? I exactly do not know, but one thing is for sure, all the pain will be worth it in the end. I honestly feel like giving up but I won't allow the idea. I know someday sometime, I'll be happy again.

On to my outfit, that 2-side slit skirt is coming out this February on Simone's Closet's summer collection! I seriously love its breezy effect. And the mystery of the slits! You may look all covered-up but as you walk you'll see the surprise! 


top- F & H
skirt- Simone's Closet
statement necklace -Simone's Closet
sandals- Tutum
bag-Parisian















1 comment:

  1. aw...this too shall pass girl, :) whatever it is.. hang on and pray.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...