Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Global Pinoy Bazaar


One of the things I look for when I join bazaars, are those made for handmade products, and for pinoy entrepreneurs. I have tried several bazaars, and I must say that there are only a handful of handmade bazaars out there to help my fellow crafters. 

GLOBAL PINOY bazaar is one of them. I have been itching to join, since I started joining bazaars, but I always came late for application haha! this year I prioritized it and finally I was able to submit my application on time yay!!!:) 

I shared the booth with my good friend LOVE NIKITA PH. We always have the same set-up and that bohemian dainty feel. :)

On the first day of the GLOBAL PINOY bazaar, I was sick with fever but that didn't stop me from setting up haha! It was a hell weekend for me, but thank God for being part of the bazaar nawala lahat ng sakit ko haha!

My brother joined me in touring around the bazaar, and we are just so inspired and happy to see a lot of unique handmade, and proudly-Pinoy products! You'll see a lot of amazing gift items for your loved ones for the coming Holidays! :)

wore a pair of comfy flats so I won't be complaining for hours of standing and walking haha!


met this cutie mom and daughter who bought a set of necklace and bracelet! She's so cute isn't it? :)  
my companion on the booth, Nike of LOVE NIKITA PH and my saleslady, Ate Marj

from Nike and I, thank you so so much for all the wonderful people who bought on our booth! :) Until our next bazaar adventure!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...