Monday, November 4, 2013

White + Denim




You will never go wrong with white and denim. They are the perfect combo when you can't think of any outfit to wear. It creates a simple casual look, but makes any wearer to look effortlessly chic! And I just had my day when I can't think of any outfit to wear, hence I pulled my white shirt on, and my denim shorts, and vest. Needless to say, the outfit is very comfy and stylish and easier to dress-up with accessories! So I threw in some dose of colors with the help of my handmade necklace and fabric bangles! I somewhat sense that this outfit is mejo 90-ish era haha!!! :) Well with the vest and shorts combination! :)

How do you find the outfit? :)


white shirt- Bench
vest- thrifted
shorts- DIY
flats- Eastwood bazaar
necklace-Simone's Closet
fabric bangles- Simone's Closet























No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...