Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Sparkling


Hello hello guys! I am back from the 3 -day blog hiatus. I know for sure you know already the reason why. :) I spent my weekend with my blogger friends, friends, and family in the recent Bazaar For All Season! It was really a blast despite of the super painful body we experienced :) I can't wait to share with you a blog post about it. But if you are a follower of my instagram sure you were able to see some snippets of the happenings! :) To all the lovely readers I've met, and had picture with, thank you thank you so much for dropping by!!!:) 

Anyway, I wanna start the week with my OOTD. This one's an outfit I wore weeks ago to the mall. It was a rainy Saturday hence I thought it'd be perfect to wear my Zara sparkling sweater dress (gifted by ze hubby) it hugs my curves well and mej hiya ako to flaunt my curves haha! hence I covered it with my denim crop vest and cobweb necklace! I wanted the look be casual and comfy hence I wore my oxfords. You know my style, it's always effortlessly fashionable ala the models in their "off-duty" outfits! :) nuks! haha! I am the type na hindi nagtitiis ganda masyado haha! :) kaloka! sumasakit kasi ulo ko pagtiis ganda mode ang outfit ko :) But sometimes if there are important occasions, ayun na, talagang tiis ganda na ako haha!:) 

Anyways, after the Bazaar For All Season, I will be joining yet again another bazaar, this time with the HOLIDAY BAZAAR team! :) Catch your favorite bloggers there at the Metrotent, Metrowalk 1pm- 12midnight :) 




see you there! :)


dress- gifted Zara
vest- thrifted
oxfords- Shoebox
cobweb necklace- Simone's Closet













No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...