Thursday, November 7, 2013

NEW-IN: Maxi Skirts and Cobweb Necklaces



Whenever November and December is approaching, I always experience sleepless nights due to non-stop planning, and crafting products for Simone's Closet's holiday bazaars! In fact, we are all booked for the entire weekends of November and now I already can feel the stress, plus the excitement!

And I am just about to show to you a few new pieces coming out this weekend on the Bazaar For All Season! We will be releasing new printed maxi skirts and new styles of cobwebs! Yay I am so excited to launch them all! So if you got some extra time this weekend, I hope you could drop by at the BAZAAR FOR ALL SEASON from 11am- 9pm at the Elements Tent, ETON Centris! You'll see our new collection launching there! :) 

Before I end this post, I would like to thank all of you who raided our cobwebs and maxi skirts collection! Surprised to know that we have few pieces left! :) Thank you so much for always supporting our handmade accessories and our very own maxi skirts! We are doing our best to always give you unique pieces! :) I feel truly blessed and happy to see people using and loving our products!  Such an awww moment for me! :) 

SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND EVERYONE!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...