Friday, November 29, 2013

Indigo


Up to now I still feel kilig whenever I see our maxi dresses. It is a dream come true for me and to us that finally we were able to sew our own bohemian clothing line! I have so many designs I have in mind but we are taking baby steps til we reach there! :) It was not easy at first, but seeing the acceptance of people toward our clothes made me super inspired to sew more!!! :) I am happy that other people consider me and my style as their outfit pegs, and providing them affordable clothes made me even more happier! :) 

This indigo maxi dress is my favorite! I actually have A LOT of favorites hahah! I seriously can live with this dress, very light and comfy, a perfect ensemble for a bohemian lady like me! If you want to get some for yourself you may order through our facebook shop or come and visit us this weekend at  the Metrotent Metrowalk! :) 


PS: I love that our cobweb necklaces blend so well with our dresses! :) don't you agree? :) 


maxi dress- Simone's Closet
cobweb necklace- Simone's Closet
flats- Trunkshow
bag-Abby Jocson
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...