Monday, October 21, 2013

Code Red



Hi guys! Been MIA for days because of my weekend bazaar and Marise's school programs in which I was involved too! haha! I have a lot of photos to share on the days to come so just stay-tuned okay? :) For now I'd like to share my favorite skirt from Simone's Closet's FREE SPIRIT collection! We got great response over our handmade maxis on our recent bazaar and we are so much eager to sew more!!! 

We will be opening the collection on our facebook shop this Sunday! I'll post sneak peek photos of our new catalog before the release! :) 

How are you guys doing? I'd love to hear from you!!! :) I miss seeing your comments :)

PS: I will be drawing one winner from the STYLEDOM X SIMONE'S FASHION CLOSET giveaway tomorrow! :)


top- Landmark
maxi skirt- Simone's Closet
bohemian crown- Simone's Closet










1 comment:

  1. Hello there! I really like your blog and I hope that maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC, Facebook?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also like my Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

    I will follow you back! :)

    Korean Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...