Monday, September 30, 2013

Lax Luxe




Just an ordinary Saturday, mom, Marise and I went out on a lunch date. I just want a relax outfit but still with style. Thank goodness for the choker necklace, it just added that luxe feel for my casual outfit, just my kind of effortlessly stylish outfit! It's a new necklace design coming out very soon on Simone's Closet! Ya like it?? :) 

How you guys doin? I  feel so tired and I am quite not on the mood. Agh, I feel like I a m a horse, working without rest hahaha! Anyways, I'll be back with some good news alright?! 

HAVE A HAPPY MONDAY!

top-Bench
skirt-vintage
choker necklace- Simone's Closet










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...