Monday, September 9, 2013

Boheme Street


Finally I am back!!! I had a weekend blog hiatus because of the MANILA SUNDANCE BAZAAR, which happened so fast! It was a big success that I wish they'd have an upcoming bazaar very soon! I'll reserve the stories later on. For now, let me share with you a new outfit post!!! I just love casual bohemian looks. You look fashionable enough without looking trying so hard. Just effortlessly stylish. Been on a hunt for wide-legged pants/trouser but I just can't seem to find one. Any suggestions?? :) 

How are you doing lately guys? I am still on a high on my weekend happenings!!! I swear to God I always enjoy bazaars whenever I am with Bella and the rest of the gang!!! I can't wait to blog about it!!! :) 

I have to go for now. I am back to my regular working habits so I am down to writing articles again!!! And crafting and designing once again for Simone's Closet!!! :) 

HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT DAY!

top- Landmark
pants-Landmark
sandals- Solemate
bohemian crown-Simone's Closet







1 comment:

  1. Girl,miss u and bella na :) waahh!! haha btw u look lovely in this ensemble! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...