Monday, August 19, 2013

Mad Clash



So, how's your day so far? It has been a stormy weekend and today's just another one. Bet you are all taking this opportunity to rest and do the things you like doing. Swerte kasi walang pasok sa school haha! But nonetheless, it's alarming to know that there are a lot of people affected by this typhoon. So while we are enjoying our rest day, let's pray also that the rain stops asap. I still love the sun more than anything else! :) 

Moving on, I spent my weekend on my booth at the Grand Bazaar. It came out just fine but I have learned a few things that I'd like to share with you and to those who would like to start their bazaar adventures, but that I guess deserves another entry.  So yeah,moving on, I'd like to show you what I wore yesterday! As you can see, the outfit's a total clash of prints haha! And a total clash of mood, well there's that hippie/boho vibes, and that edgy, rocker feel! haha! I still love it anyway. I am not used to dressing in too fitted clothes haha! But I just gave it a try, how do you find it? haha! I hope I look fine. :)

dress used as top- Landmark
skirt- custom-made
sandals- Forever 21
leather jacket- thrifted
cobweb necklace- Simone's Closet
head wrap- Simone's Closet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...